Thursday 23 February 2012

My week at Bliss

So the last few days have been pretty crazy...crazy and amazing! And they've gone way too fast for my liking!

After transcribing interviews for the first 2 days, I finally got to move on to what I've been most excited about doing: some writing!

My first task was to do the website's love horoscopes for the next week...Never have I used the words "crush" and "fit lad" so many times! Check the horoscopes on the mybliss website http://www.mybliss.co.uk/ next week, written by yours truly (I may have been a little biased and made sure my sign, Taurus, has a particularly lucky week...).

Next, Bliss intern Alisha asked me to write a few questions for an interview she is doing tomorrow, with new singing show The Voice's judges and presenters! The Voice is already huge in America and the UK version will be hitting our screens on BBC1 next month.



The lovely Holly Willoughby and Reggie Yates will be hosting and the judging panel will be made up of Jessie J, will.i.am, The Script frontman Danny O'Donoghue and Tom Jones. With stars like that on the show, you can imagine it wasn't hard to think of questions! Pretty crazy to think that Jessie J might be answering questions written by me!

One huge advantage of a week at Bliss is being the first to hear about exciting new beauty products, music and book releases. There are constantly packages containing exciting new goodies landing on the desks - we even got sent some of the new kitkat flavours to try (Lent? What's lent?!)

Today I was asked to write a couple of reviews for some new music for the mybliss website. One of the new music videos was cool new dance tune Back Foot by HeavyFeet and Nate James. Check it out here: (the intro on the website was totes written by me)

http://www.mybliss.co.uk/tunein/music

So tomorrow is my last day at Bliss (boo!). I'll have to make sure I make the most of it!

Love,

Anna .x.

No comments:

Post a Comment